Skip to content
- The Heart club will be hosting an event 2/14 at the Pegula Arena. We will be going ice skating & to the Penn state Creamery. Cost is $20 and seats are limited. Sign up in Mrs. Armbruster’s room E104 money is due at sign up.
- There will be a Key club meeting Thursday 1/16 in E302.
- Class of 2022 officers will have a mandatory meeting Thursday 1/16 all officers must be there B127
- Attention Key Club Members! Nan’s Donut Orders are due Tuesday 1/14 please bring them to Mrs. English’s room by the end of the day!
- Would you like help planning your future? The Bridges to the Future program can help you explore careers and gain valuable work experience. We can help you reach your goals, including employment, going to college or the military. If you are in 10th grade please stop by the guidance office to pick up an interest form if you would like more information. Spaces are limited and there are eligibility criteria, so ask about the bridges to the future Program today.
- There will be a mandatory FBLA meeting for all state qualifiers on Wednesday 1/15 during SHORE in cafeteria.