Jersey Shore Area School District Athletics are among the best, and pride themselves in outstanding sportsmanship from not only their coaches and athletes, but also their fans. It is my responsibility to act according to this code.
By My Actions, I will:
- Do my best to be a role model.
- Respect all people and property and show it by treating them properly and like a guest or a friend.
- Appreciate the efforts of everyone who works or plays here.
- Have the courage to say no to tobacco products, alcohol, drugs, fighting, weapons, profane language or gestures.
- Speak and act calmly
- Encourage and Support others at sporting events
- As a player, coach or spectator, I am an example for others, showing good sportsmanship in victory and defeat.
- Know that competition is a game, not a war.
- Know, follow, and appreciate the rules of the game.
- Acknowledge good plays by both teams
- Give my best
- Respect teammates, coaches, opponents, spectators, and officials.
- That participation on Athletic Teams as a coach or athlete is a privilege not a right
- That being a spectator at Athletic events is a privilege.