Sports Online Registration

Reviewing registrations will be done randomly due to staff summer vacations. You will be contacted if your account needs additional information or signatures.

If you are having technical difficulties, click the SELF HELP at the top of the page within the registration program to contact their tech support.

When uploading private physicals, please be sure that all four corners can be seen on the Section 7 forms.

Follow the directions below for online sports registration.